PHP developer since 2011. Most projects I’ve developed included Laravel. I started using Laravel back in 2013 when it was version 4.0. My experience includes integrations with various platforms such as CRMs, payment gateways, flat data file feeds, and more. My motivation comes from putting out great work that brings value to people. Constructive criticism is much appreciated and is important for me to grow professionally and personally. Checkout my about page for additional information.
Senior Web Developer – envisionit
Custom Laravel, Vue, and jQuery application development. Established standards for testing eventually quadrupling the test suite. Database (MySQL) architecting to support new and old features. Introduced concept of local virtual machines for development. Help ask and gather questions/requirements for features and defects.
Freelance – Viziality
Started freelancing while in college where I could use skills taught in class and directly apply them. Since then I’ve launched many business websites, Android apps, and WordPress plugins. I offer full service web development from hosting to a finished site. I have also created C# apps for specific business needs. I am not tied to a specific programming language, however most of my work is developed in PHP.
Web Application Developer – Highland Solutions
Create custom web application solutions translating complex business problems into solutions. This includes building large scale applications integrating with payment gateways, Google APIs, and much more. I have also developed custom Sugar CRM implementations. These are non-standard Sugar CRM implementations including integrations and workflows to mold the product around the client. All projects thus were developed in PHP.
Whitewater Unified School District – Information Technology Intern, Whitewater, WI
- Maintained all IT infrastructure (servers, PC’s, cabling) for all 6 school buildings
- Effectively communicate with faculty and staff to fully understand their technology needs
- Researched new products or services the district may need and make suggestions based off research
General Electric (Healthcare) Information Management Leadership Program Software Developer Intern
- Examined, documented, and developed Java code to increase application effectiveness.
- Improved UI and UX
- Lead Human Resources community implementation in Cisco Quad and Jive. Met with managers to gather requirements and understand their needs. Advise managers of capabilities and limitations
- Gained knowledge on software development lifecycle
Robert W. Baird & Co. – Tier 2 Service Desk Intern, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Solved hardware and software problems both local and remote via phone and remote desktop for 2500 employees
- Helped transition workstation computers from Windows XP to Windows Vista.
Continuing Education & Graduate Studies – Web Developer/Computer Specialist, UW-W
- Maintained and resolved computer issues
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater – Whitewater, WI – May 2012
Majors: BBA – Management Computer Systems, BBA – Information Technology Infrastructure